Schiedsrichterlehrgang auf Englisch in Bonn / Referee Training in Bonn
WR 15s MO Level 1 in Bonn on Saturday 5 March 2016 ***REVISED DATE***
World Rugby Level 1 Officiating - fifteens Course
Bonner Tennis & Hockey Verein, Christian-Miesen-Str. 1, 53129 Bonn
Saturday 5 March 2016
Lunch €10 (cash only in the club's restaurant)
Point of Contact for Registration:
Hugo Borella (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Last Day to Register: 29 February (including pre-payment of course fees)
Lead Instructor: Dana Teagarden (email@example.com)
Co-Instructor: Susanne Wiedemann
Course Language: English (instructors are also fluent in German and French for clarifications)
Last day to submit pre-requisite Certificates to Lead Instructor (firstname.lastname@example.org): 3 March
Banking account for pre-payment of course fees:
BTHV, Bonner Tennis & Hockey Verein
IBAN: DE75 3705 0198 0000 0712 33
To be able to demonstrate basic officiating skills based on appropriate theoretical knowledge & evidence of preparation & planning, and to be able to officiate aspects of the game in a modified context.
- full rugby kit including mouth guard
- weather appropriate outdoor gear for all day outside activity
- note taking material
- a great attitude!!
Available for purchase at the course (cash only):
- Mouth Guard
- Referee Whistle
To demonstrate "evidence of preparation & planning" and to maximize the value of the on-pitch practical exercises, please complete the Course Pre-requisites:
1) Watch this video "Referee Technical Video" for an overview of the tackle law:
2) Register for a World Rugby Passport account or utilize your existing account (via "Login/Anmelden")
***email the lead instructor (email@example.com) your World Rugby passport account info (email address used)***
****for all exams, email PDFs of the 3 certificates to the lead instructor no later than 3 March***
3) Complete the "Law Exam" (certificate)
4) Complete the "Crouch-Bind-Set" Training
5) Read the "Playing Charter"
6) read the "Definitions"
7) complete the "Rugby Ready" training (certificate)
8) watch the video "Recognize & Remove"
9) complete "Concussion Management for the General Public" (certificate)
10) print out & carry in your kit bag the "Pocket Concussion Recognition Tool"
11) Read the “A Beginner’s Guide to Rugby Union”
12) Complete the Quiz to "A Beginner’s Guide to Rugby Union”